Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada is nestled in the buzzing heart of cultural San Miguel de Allende. It is surrounded by the beautiful architecture and rich history that personifies the city.
San Miguel de Allende sits at an altitude of 6,435 feet above sea level. Located in Central Mexico, it is roughly three hours away from Mexico City.
Guests may fly to Mexico City, Querétaro Airport or the Guanajuato-León Airport.
Queretaro Airport has direct flights from Houston through Continental and Aeromar. It is an hour-drive away.
Guanajuato-León Airport has direct flights from Dallas, Los Angeles, Houston, San Jose and Oakland (California), and Mexico City, and is served by American Airlines, Continental, Mexicana and Aeromexico. It is a scenic one-and-a-half-hour drive away.
Mexico City Airport is served by most major airlines including Aeromexico, KLM, US Airways, Air Canada, Continental and Alitalia. The airport is roughly a three-hour drive away.
Available to or from the following airports:
Car - Maximum 3 passengers:
- Leon (BJX): 138 USD - Trip length: 1 hour, 30 min
- México City (MEX): 288 USD - Trip length: 3 hours, 30 min
- Queretaro (QRO): 125 USD - Trip length: 1 hour, 20 min
Suburban - Maximum 5 passengers:
- Leon (BJX): 188 USD - Trip length: 1 hour, 30 min
- México City (MEX): 397 USD - Trip length: 3 hours, 30 min
- Queretaro (QRO): 156 USD - Trip length: 1 hour, 20 min
Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato
US Toll Free: +1 (800) 701 1561
The Hotel: +52 (415) 152 7040
Fax: +52 (514) 154 9703